Wednesday 24 April 2019

Space Wolves commanders (I hope!)

I have a Space Wolves army without any leaders, so if I haven't got anything to post here by Wednesday, I'm in trouble...

Ahah! You're in trouble anyway. Infiltrating this post to hunt down your brand new leaders, it's me, Kraken! 


Original



Updated

Clearly I have a problem, because I started repainting these old models the minute I'd run out of leadpile. They'll be getting 32mm bases at the 'Boot, bringing them in line with modern specs. Might make them look a bit titchy, they're a lot smaller than the newer plastic models, but the details are all still there. The original paint was perfectly okay, but I dropped the Callidus on her sword tip, which bent and flaked, so I obviously had to redo both models straight away. 


Updated

See you at the 'Boot!

1 comment:

  1. Much improved! And thanks for reminding me to bring you some 32mm bases (it's tricky getting land mines that small to fit under them)

    Now I've got some dogs to round up...

    ReplyDelete