Monday 1 January 2024

New Year's Resolve

 Happy New Year, Woffbooters!

No full tally for me, this year. I'm just too tired to go back and count all the endless bits of terrain I did. How do I even count those sheets of concrete or the modular Eldar tanks? A single bit, or each tiny component?

Ready reckoning brings it in round about the two hundred mark, anyway, which is perfectly respectable. Far more than I bought, for one thing, plus all the stuff that I did buy got painted almost immediately! 

Looking back to last year's resolutions, I did okay. The Mantis Warriors are finished now, and very relieved to have a Leviathan Dreadnought instead of the Hunter/Stalker I threatened them with, and I got hold of a second Rhino which will be doing double duty for the Sisters of Silence and (once some bits turn up) the Alpha Legion. 

A few commissions complete, some cracking games thanks to the Sweetwater Egress, and the leadpile didn't run dry for a change! I've got some lovely DnL things left to do, plus the last four models from the Leviathan box, which are underway right now. 

Resolutions for the year?

  • Paint less, play more
  • Buy nothing for 40K
  • Give the Old World a new shot
  • Beat Stylus at Bloodbowl

Simple and possibly effective! Have a good one, gamers, and see you on the tabletop. 

My Warriors of Chaos armies have mouldered in their shoeboxes too long now. Definitely time for some war!

I'm back, boys!



1 comment:

  1. That’s a nice way to look back on 2023. Well done kraken!

    I like these 2024 goals! Short and sweet but pretty mega!

    ReplyDelete