Wednesday 4 August 2021

INT: Junk Room


Thought I'd finished all the Dungeons and Lasers sci-fi stuff. Turns out I was wrong.

Reliquary

Shovel

Listening device

There was an entire baggie I'd clearly put to one side when I was sorting it into batches, and then mislaid. No way to fix that error except by painting it, but luckily I'd just been away on holiday for three weeks and had plenty of excess hobby energy pent up. 

There'll be no fallout from this copyright infringement

Fatboy

Tall and Skinny

There wasn't really a theme for this lot, I don't know how thoughtful my batching process was. These bits were all smaller, the kind of thing that would make quite good basing accessories. And still might - window dressing is all well and good, but it rarely makes much difference in the battle report photos. Everything is too zoomed out! 

Tonight on Parkinson: No-one.

Soup's up.

Now the Tin Man has a heart

Lashworm infestation

A couple of models made it in too. Familiars, from the first Dungeons and Lasers set. These have been lurking around in the back of the cupboard for ages. My girls nicked most of them, in fact, because there are some real cuties in the set (Mamma Space Bear and Young is the best one). But I retained a couple, which are finally reaching the paint queue. 


This armoured monkey will make a fine Jokaero for an Inquisitor at some point. 


And this one I don't get to keep (daughter tax), but is a lovely little fairy dragon. Or, well, kind of a goth moth with the dark colour scheme. 

There's not much left to paint in the cupboards now. Trekking on through the D&L fantasy kit appeals to my inner completionist, but I'm also pretty tired of nerdy dolls' house furniture now. Which means I must turn once again to the Deep Madness box...

Well, that's just grate.

No comments:

Post a Comment