Thursday 26 August 2021

Hungry Hungry Hippabominations


There's going to be a point as I get through this box set where I get tired of painted gnarly flesh. Luckily, it's not today. 


Sort of an eating theme with this bunch. The one that looks like an underfed Mind Flayer is called the Ravenous, and it's bad enough by itself. 


If two of them reach each other, however, one devours the other to become the Cannibal, a bigger and nastier version of the same thing. It's that kind of game - even the monsters turning on each other is bad news. 


A pair of heroes, as has become traditional - this week it's Kickstarter exclusive android David, and Franklyn Christie, the navigator who so very kindly drove the sub that brought everyone to the wrecked undersea base where the game takes place. 


I think I'm past the half-way mark now. A couple more weeks of drudgery on the most spindly and unexciting mutants (although they are still pretty good), then I've left some of my favourites until last!



No comments:

Post a Comment