Friday 18 October 2024

Happy Wildlife Buddies

 


A little light re-leaf.

Dungeons and Lasers has done me really well. Tons of lovely stuff that’s lasted a good long time, but I’m finally down to the last few.

These five are hippy tree people of various shades, the sort you’d see in the Narnia books when I was a kid.


This trippy bird lady has such a similar pose to angry twiggy (below) that I can’t help but think they’re same dryad in different moods. Someone stepped on someone’s fern buddy, and now there’s hell to pay.

Next we’ve got a big pig man, caught in mid-charge:


Then a smaller, chubbier, cuter one, some kind of grazing shaman dude. Lovely model, but very hard to paint all the details. I needed my biggest magnifiers to see what was hair and what was leaf. I love his bent fork!


Last is this foxy thief familiar, another one needing some pretty big lenses to get the fine detail on. Worth every strained eye though!


One batch of these left, then the bag runs dry. They’re really good ones, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment