Tuesday 5 December 2023

Agitprop

 


Necromunda!

Just a quickie - it's a pair of Forge World hangers-on. Crackers both, and great fun to paint. The chap above is the Agitator, who's clearly just graduated from Police Academy and is throwing his new helmet in the air to celebrate. 

And here's the Propagandist. TVs on a stick, get 'em while they're hot. Having those screens is a great excuse for some freehand, and I did my best. Static is surprisingly hard to paint at this scale, it turns out, but I'm pleased with the results. 


He's as likely to see use with the Genestealer Cults as a Clamavus as he is actually ever seeing a game of Necromunda. Been ages since I played it - maybe I should do something about that...


4 comments:

  1. I did think that these two would feature in the recent game somehow, but the surprise appearance was a lot nastier in the end! The static looks great btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work on the Propagandist, that freehand is lovely.
    (but no picture of the girl with the chalkboard and the clown doll?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I was scared of that as a kid. The clown was freaky.

      Delete