Sunday 24 December 2023

WoffBoot us, every one

'Tis the season for Games Workshop's traditional novelty miniature and, this time, they hooked me.

Grotmas Gitz for Age of Sigmar

This is a Christmas present for my youngest, who's building quite the squig army for Age of Sigmar. Painting-wise, it was an absolute joy, with nice bright colours and the holy trinity of slapchop, contrast and washes.

I was going to comment on it being an overpriced novelty miniature, but it cost no more than its equivalent, a Loonboss on Giant Cave Squig, so fill your Santa boots!

There's some lovely details on this one too - aside from the Black Gobbo in Santa garb and the cave squig with a mawful of presents, you get little Snotling helpers (one of them doing a snow angel), plus tiny Space Marines, Stormcast and paint pots.


Grotmas Gitz for Age of Sigmar

And the greatest gift of all: I didn't buy it for me, so it doesn't count against my leadpile.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. He looks great buddy 👍🏼 Merry Christmas to you all, thank you for all of the entertainment over the last year 👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work stylus! Happy woffboot everyone.

    ReplyDelete