Thursday 28 November 2019

More Caw



Another quickie, as I continue to rumble through Zombicide.

This week, it's the birds. Twelve flocks of evil crows, although doing them all black would have been boring. So I have drawn on my limited knowledge of the family Corvidae to keep them slightly more varied. Not within each flock, you know what they say about bird of a feather.


There's a bit of shiny irridescence on the magpies, although it hasn't come out well in the photos. They're mostly done with drybrushing and washes, the sculpt is pretty but not the most inspiring to get really deep into, and the overall effect (a cloud of dark birds) is likely going to be the same from tabletop height whatever you do with them!

Trapped in either a Hitchcock or a John Woo

A hero, of course, one of the sword-wielding ladies. Plenty more to go here, so I'll get back to the pit.



1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I really want to get around to picking up a box of those crows. I have lots of ideas for things they could work well on.

    ReplyDelete