Friday 15 November 2019

Morbid Obesity


Just a quickie - more Z:BP updates.




Fatties this time. In the early game, these lardoes are generally too hard to kill for most heroes. You need bigger weapons than you generally start with to take them down, so seeing them appear in any kind of numbers on the board to begin with is a very bad sign.


Nice sculpts, although it took me a few layers of paint to figure out that their right hands have gloves on. That took some corrective surgery, and thus could have been a bit sharper. Hey ho! Done and dusted.


As is the hero that I did at the same time. He's totally not a knock-off Aragorn in any way, shame on you for thinking it.

For Fraudo!

To sweeten the pot for this batch, there's a model for me too. This is the freebie I got from Spellcrow along with the Noise Marine parts. It's for their own game, about which I know nothing. He was missing a burning torch, I think, from his right hand, but I replaced that with a Delaque Graviton gun.

No idea what that thing in his other hand is supposed to be, but I bet you confess before he gets it very far into your navel.

Now he's a Halfling Inquisitor, just in time to be given that new relic that's -1 to hit, on account of him being small and all.

Honestly, this month has been mad for me. GW almost seems to be customising their releases to my personal collection - new Inquisitor rules, new Alpha Legion rules and that amazing new Necromunda set. Speaking of which, with a decent first strike on the Zombicide stuff, it's time to declare the rest of the month Necrovember!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the halfling in particular

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pic of the bigger zombies just makes me think:
    "Party on, dudes!"
    "Be...excellent to each other!"
    XD

    ReplyDelete