Tuesday 2 August 2022

EXT: Salt Marsh 2

 


Now with added salt.


Another one to add to the collection - not much new to say about it, it's the same build as last time. Added mockery from my family, though, they wanted to know why I needed the hairdressing scissors (to trim the fur) and the cat's hairbrush (to comb it for the photos so that the fur was all blowing in the right direction). One must suffer for one's art, and sometimes that means taking flak for running a bog salon. 


 Calling this lot done for now, I reckon - I have enough to cover a square foot and a half, and should probably get a game in with them before making any more. Difficult Terrain that provides Light Cover at least, with maybe some kind of house ruling that means vehicles might get stuck trying to move through. Or it's just impassable to vehicles outright, perhaps? Something straightforward and easy to remember, anyway. 

Finally, vanity shots! 


They work fine with my original frosty bogs. No tessellation at all, I maybe could have planned that better! Putting them over the white snow mat makes it super obvious, too, they'd be fine on a browner background.





Someday, I shall finish my Chaos Dwarf army. And use it. Just not today.


2 comments:

  1. Tony Cottrell eat your heart out: you're the scratch-build king!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you, if vastly over-estimating my ability compared to his!

      Delete