Tuesday 22 February 2022

From the Cult that Time Forgot

 Here's a Thousand Sons sorcerer who almost slipped down the memory hole!

Old metal sorcerer for Thousand Sons, Warhammer 40k

This lovely wee model is the champion from the original metal Thousand Sons squad. He was my Hobbypocalypse Christmas Bonus from Brapscalion, and I think he's absolutely brilliant.

Being from a shorter age, I had to raise him up on his slottabase, and then build around him, just so he had a chance of looking the contemporary Rubrics in the eye.

Same colour scheme as all my other Thousand Sons, so that was simple enough, but I did push myself with the force sword (alternating shades of green, then a thin line of white alone the middle of the blade). The sword will be fine when I run him as a Sorcerer, but Aspiring Sorcerers can't bring them any more (this guy is such a rebel).

Old metal sorcerer for Thousand Sons, Warhammer 40k

And so 'Little Brap' Apis joins The Court of Miracles. In the games he's appeared in, he's already set himself a reputation for insane bravery or game-winning moves. Definitely one of the Pyrae.

More heretics to come soon. I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment