Tuesday 18 December 2018

The WoffBoot Needs YOU! (to vote for me)

Dear reader, I crave a boon.


(if you want to save yourself the reading bother - just go here and vote for 'Fools Rush In' - otherwise, stick with me)


One of our battle reports has been shortlisted for the Greatest Battle Report of 2018 by the longstanding and frankly awesome hobby blog The Realm of Zhu.


It was a humdinger of a clash between Dark Angels and Thousand Sons (you can read all about it here: Fools Rush In).


The competition is fierce, but as readers of WoffBoot battle reports are among the most discerning of the internet, I'd be very grateful if you could space ten seconds to jump over there and vote.

Thank you kindly!


UPDATE: I didn't win.

The winner, however, wrote up a really cool Oldhammer batrep in the style of a He-Man mini-comic.

Very cool, and worth checking out. I'll just need a moment.


4 comments:

  1. That was a great BatRep. More than happy to vote for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, that's very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. I voted for you then read the other bat reps. My blind imperial loyalty was the correct choice as your report is so much better than the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your devotion the the Emperor's Light has been duly noted, citizen. Put yourself down for an extra half-ration of recaff.

      Delete