Monday 21 June 2021

Melt them! In the name of Thaw!

 My dive into the Indomitus box continues.

Space Wolves Primaris Eradicators

Of all the Primaris, I really like Gravis armour - so I don't really need asking twice to add these guys to my Space Wolves (them being pretty handy in the game doesn't hurt either ... unless you're within 12")

Space Wolves Primaris Eradicators

Quick and easy to paint up (another reason why they're my favourite), I did these three in between painting my Assault Intercessors.

  • Armour: The Fang base, Agrax Earthshade wash, Russ Grey drybrush, Fenrisian Grey drybrush
  • Imperial Aquila: Retributor Armour base, Reikland Flashshade wash, Golden Griffon drybrush
  • Belt buckle, helmet coils and gun parts: Ironbreaker base, Nuln Oil wash
  • Eye Lens: Evil Sunz Scarlet
  • Belts and holsters: XV-88 base, Agrax Earthshade wash
  • Pouches: Dryad Bark
  • Muzzle 'burn': Drakenhof Nightshade, Druchii Violet, Seraphim Sepia
  • Base: Vajello Earth Texture, Agrax Earthshade wash, Mounfang Brown lip

Space Wolves Primaris Eradicators

And I'm quite glad I did - because they had a pretty good debut in their first battle! When I start adding more units to this Space Wolves army, I'd like to go to a full unit of five, with an option to have the multi-melta in there.

Space Wolves Primaris Eradicators

A nice solid unit of anti-tank, just to keep the enemy warm until my wolves can get up and punch them.

3 comments:

  1. Good that you're keeping this loki with just a small unit. Your opponent would be making a hel of an odin otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I just hod to get tiw more. My opponents will just have to be afreyr'd of me.

      Delete
    2. Heimdall about the competitive scene too.

      Delete