Tuesday 11 April 2023

Ol' Moonface


 Look at that beaming smile. 

Necromunda Forge World stuff is some of the best in any of the GW range, I reckon. Spot on for character, bonkers and gnarly. Now and again they release something I just can't take my eyes off. 

Moon Forehead
Wider than a mile

This Delaque Spyker is the case in point. I really like what they've done with the Delaque fluff, building up an entire sneaky empire of xeno-artefact, semi-psychic nutters lurking about in the shadows and going loopy on esoteric secrets. They always were my favourite gang, and I frequently wrestle with the temptation to get that box of theirs with the flying squid. 

The coat is carefully pinned to the base, the contact points were a bit too small for just superglue

Wrestling wasn't even an option against this fella. His head's been pumped so full of Ghast that if you aren't careful when the needles come out, he flies round the room spraying hallucinogenic mushroom juice. 


Bit of a faff to assemble, those syringes are just as wee and pesky as they look. I mangled one of the cables round his neck, leaving a bit of a gap, and his skinny body on its gurney doesn't quite fit flush into the recesses of his cape. At least you can't see that particular problem, it's well hidden. Quick rusty base, and there he is, ready to frighten the bejeezus out of someone who walks round a corner too fast. 

Flash on (and a bit of colour enhancer), so you can see the pipes inside his coat.

Will he ever see a game? Well, that's hardly the point, is it?

7 comments:

  1. My guy is out there with a fivehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great and of course I remember your attachment to the Delaque very well. Am I wrong, or is there is something vaguely GSCish about him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are completely wrong and a purgation team has in no way been dispatched to your position to rectify this.

      Delete