Friday 26 November 2021

Blade to Order


Crypt Angels continue!


Nothing they don't already have, in fairness, but it's always nice to be able to double down on favourite. General Kas is quite fond of being able to shut down Overwatch (possibly because he's used to fighting against his own T'au army), so here's a second unit of Suppressors for the gang. 


Bladeguard are the other duplicate. Great unit for hacking holes in stuff, these, I can see why one wouldn't be enough. And a second team of Suppressors can give this lot covering fire too! 


This is the easy-fit selection. The heads are fine and all, but I didn't fancy painting them all over again. There were some odds and ends I was ordering from Puppetswar, and some alt heads found their way into the delivery, so these guys have natty Crested Legionary helms. Hopefully nobody will go too Obelix on them. 



The other recipient of the resin heads is this Gravis Captain. There's something about his pose that strikes me as a bit off, somehow - the angle of his hips? The tilt of the gun? I can't put my finger on it, and it's no biggie, just not my favourite butch marine. 


More still to come before I can swap races!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! The varied yellow on the swords is great - really cool (and different) power-weapon effect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! It sometimes looks like
      nmm gold, which is accidental, although I guess the same sort of technique.

      Delete