Saturday 17 November 2018

Dungeon Starter Pack


Reaper! The Curse of Completion is hard upon me!





Having painted a hardy band of adventurers last time, I thought they'd better have some denizens to go up against in their early careers. This motley selection shows what I think of Power Levels, of course. Early scrubs against Nymphs and Bone Devils? Hardly seems fair.


There's some Antique Gold, another of the colourshifts, on this evil knight. It's very gold! With a little greenish tint round the edges. You can't really see it here, the armour plates are a bit too small. It would make a perfect spandex on a tiny wrestler, though.


My daughter has always been a fan of the Intellect Devourer here, and was a bit sad when I repainted her blue and red version in my own scheme. So she got to do the blood effects, and it's an excellently fresh and gruesome brain it has a result.


The last two are actually from the Savage Worlds Wild West setting (I forget its name). A twisting skeletal construct and a giant tick? Nice fodder for the first level, I'd say.



2 comments:

  1. The Intellect Devourer and the fused mass of Skeletons are my faves. The giant tick would fit in nicely with the giant fleas from the Gellarpox Infected, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reaper do have some very smart sculpts! Bones plastic doesn't do them justice, really, but seeing as it's about a quarter of the price, you can't grumble!

    ReplyDelete