Tuesday 25 May 2021

Karry Orky Klassiks


Kompetition?

Artel W (who are amazing, so many amazing sculpts that I will some day, one day, buy) ran a competition a couple of weeks ago to promote some of their latest work:


The competition was to write an Orkified version of a classic rock song, with the option to record it if you were feeling the noise. I was.


Obviously I got carried away, and this is Big Gun O Mine - one of the songs I came up with. Stylus did the video, I'm no good for that! 

By luck, nobody else in the world was actually daft enough to record any music (there were some great alt lyrics though, Sweet Home Armageddon being my favourite), so I scored a win! Really looking forward to painting these.

Which I guess means I'm an Ork player now...

2 comments:

  1. You thoroughly deserve a prize for that: I bloody love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already on its way, I am really looking forward to getting some paint on!

      Delete