Friday 12 June 2020

Ork Elf Week


I'm down to the last forty or so for Zombicide. The end is nigh! Here are some orks and elves. 
Wolfbomination! 
Creepy pose, that, it's very unnatural. From certain angles, it also looks like he's going to fall over. 

Orkbomination! Horribly healthy-looking. 

Okay, not entirely just orks and elves, but it's hard to find a consistent theme amongst the diverse hero models. They're all smashers (even if I find myself looking at them and thinking 'oh, it's that pose again', but that's inevitable after painting so many of them over the years). 

Katelyn

Kabral

Morrigan

Fylguria

Hyld

Kendra

Seli

Tola. I've been claiming this is a Bob Olley sculpt all week, but I'm wrong! It's Adrian Smith. Cracker either way.

A couple of extras to tide me over - more Deep Madness bits this time, a sentry gun and some bombs. 



Next batch already underway...

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been following this blog for a wee while now - your zombicide output has been remarkably consistent! Bravo. 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! Only a few left to do, I'm hoping to have it finished before the summer is out.

    ReplyDelete