Sunday 21 June 2020

Dwarf Swashbuckler Week


So near the bottom of the barrel for Zombicide now. But instead of dregs, I get more and more cream. 
Sigrun the Slayer

Countess Ordelia

This Prince amongst thieves is the Marquis de Roget. I figured he needed purple rainment. 

Johannes

Thundergut

Samson

Carol Black-Oak

It was elves and orcs last time. This batch's theme is even looser - a pair of dwarves and then a bunch of assorted rapscallions, buccaneers and, well, I don't really know what the last guy is. But I like him. 

Cardinal Birmbauer. Bit of a Rygel from Farscape vibe going, always a good thing. 

Bad guys, as ever. Starting with a model who could be straight out of a John Blanche scrap book. 

Grand Inquisitor Innsmouth, a fishy sort if ever there was one

Then a couple of Abomination variants:

The Abominalpha. Zombie? Rat? Wolf? Goat? Edward Scissorhands? I think some wires got crossed somewhere in this thing's creation.

Chromatiz, the zombie unicorn. Or Twilight Spookle, if you will.

And finally, something for my own pot - it's this lovely Mimic from the Dungeons and Lasers Kickstarter by Archon. He's pretending to be a safe, which is a cracking idea. 


Next batch is the final load of heroes! It'll be all villains after that. 




2 comments:

  1. I love that Abominalpha and unicorn in particular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta! I much prefer doing larger models, my brush technique (and brushes) works better on the bigger scale.

      Delete