Monday 27 June 2022

Heavy Weapons Guys


 Crypt Angels inbound!



Time for a swift commission piece - some of my old friends in black and red. It's a second squad of heavy intercessors, they have some pretty butch guns, and that's really all you need to know about them. 



I've got some new drybrushes, big fluffy ones, and they made short work of the black armour. It's a subtle finish, more so than the crisp lines of an edge highlight, but I rather like it for their drab and ominous armour. 



Leading them is a Gravis Captain, the new sculpt. A few of the tiniest details are missing (the ammo casings from his wrist gun and the servo skull) which I only noticed when looking at the GW images after I thought I’d finished, so I guess they'll have to be added at a later date. 


Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment