More chicken-men, this time on their rides!
Not going to lie, these wore my patience thin. So much detail! So much detail everywhere, even underneath their disks where nobody is going to look.
Almost nobody. I cannot rule out some league of Tzaangor Upskirters somewhere on the internet out there, fully desperate for the sight of their poorly-painted pants. They will need to get their fixes elsewhere, I am not straining my photographic skills for such fare here.
Each disk is pretty much a character model in itself, really. The ornate trim, spines, teeth, eyeballs and swirling chaos energy is a lot to get through. I'm glad it's done! The energy in particular came out well, although I have singularly failed to get good photos of any of it. Neon yellow paint shaded and drybrushed down towards Incubi Green, it's got a nice Warcraft crackle to it.
These fellows come in squads of three or six (marked out by their horn colours here), and are nippy pests. Reasonable shooting, not terribly tough, pretty good for going and doing actions or picking on weak threats in an enemy's backline, is my impression. Better if you have points to stick a character in them.
All that out of the way means there are just six models left to paint for this army. And I have a week of holiday left - perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment