Monday, 27 July 2026

Tzeenage Dirtbags


 Thousand Sons can't take cultists! 


That's a crime against fluff, I reckon. Also modelling - all those nice Age of Sigmar Disciples of Tzeentch just need a quick autopistol handswap* to be perfect. Or those ones with the ninja weapons from Warcry. Cypher Lords, was it? But no, it is not to be! This army gets Tzaangor instead, filling the 'cheap rubbish to perform actions' slot for the Rubricae. 



Nice models, though. And such a relief to be painting something that wasn't Rubrics, they got a bit of extra shine. Perhaps I also feel pity for them in their lowly action monkey slot. I know how they feel. 


There's a sorcerer alongside them. He wouldn't join them, no, he's far too precious. This one won't even set his boots on the ground. That or he's too busy doing star jumps, I don't know. 


What with being on holiday, I had spare time. So more models!


Here's a blast from my past. It's a long forgotten Genestealer Cult, back from when the new models were launched in that Deathwatch boardgame. Overkill, it was called, and it's ten years old! Jeez, that's too long. 


Leofa has sent me a few additions to it. The Hypermorph can lead the existing four abberants to make a full squad, and now there's an Abominant to lead them too. I like his skulking mini-me, it almost makes up for his nightmare face. 



Finally, a Ironward Acolyte, which is a bit of a must-take for the army, I'd say. Nice model, too. 


Not many Thousand Sons left to go, but also not much holiday left. Better crack on!

No comments:

Post a Comment