Wednesday 13 December 2017

Back For Morian


Finally! I got lucky and scored a roll on the Nice List!




This young beauty is the Fomorian, one of the Massive Darkness wandering monsters. Great models, I am really looking forward to painting them.

He really looks like something you would be upset to stumble into in a darkened underground passage, although in fairness, there is almost nothing I would like to stumble into in a darkened underground passage. The exit, possibly?


Painting Guide:


  • Skin - Rakarth Flesh with Reikland Flesh wash, then Rakarth again, then Pallid Wychflesh. Kislev Flesh patches with Red Ink for his weird scales, Drakenhof Nightshade wash over the veins, Warpfiend Grey for the lip
  • Trousers - Eshin Grey, Nuln Oil, Longbeard Grey drybrush
  • String - Deathclaw Brown with Agrax Earthshade
  • Bones - Ushabti Bone, Seraphim Sepia wash, White Scar highlights
  • Leather - Rhinox Hide, Nuln Oil, Dryad Bark layer
  • Hair - Black, Eshin Grey, Nuln Oil, Longbeard Grey



I am now up to 10 CPs, by my reckoning, and there's more Nice than Naughty left at this stage. I feel lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment